Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ringling 5 Revisited

From March 9th through April 7th, I have had 21 requests for the Ringling 5 lyrics, music, or video. People are finding me through Google. I mentioned in a previous blog that I recently got software that told me why people are coming to my blog. This is by far the most surprising thing I've discovered. 

I managed to find a video someone taped and posted on YouTube, and since people are coming here for the lyrics, I figured I might just as well post the video here for my regular readers, who haven't heard of the Ringling 5 and were wondering what the song sounded like. 

So if you're brave, crazy, or Norwegian, or know someone who is, or if you simply enjoy a good laugh, here's the video.




If you already know the song and were looking for the lyrics, they're on my earlier blog.

For those who were looking for other lyrics, perhaps you could leave me a comment and I'll get to them whenever possible. I'll bet somebody's going to ask for Sheep Dog Rap. We'll see.

1 comment:

sherrie said...

That's some might fne pickin' and a singin'. Yah, sure, you betcha!
:-)