Monday, August 17, 2009

Coming And Going

Just a quick note on travel around The Netherlands. Everything is expensive here, of course. When I titled this coming and going I had a very good reason. Although I still haven't downloaded my photos, and we have big plans for tomorrow, so I'll try to get them all up and do some major things here tomorrow, I did want to put this little note in here. You pay for gas to get places - about $7 a gallon. Then you pay to park, about $7. We paid $10.50 each for pancakes, but they were excellent, and $3 each for water. We won't make that mistake again.

Coming and going? It's .50 euros to use any public restroom. That's about 75 cents. That's adding up for me. I just can't seem to hold it that long. The cost of diapers seems reasonable suddenly...

No comments: