Monday, November 9, 2009

Upload Problems

For some reason my slide show refused to upload last night. I gave up at 3:00 a.m., and went to bed. I'm trying again on a different browser this morning, and I'll have it up as soon as I can. I don't know what the problem is. According to the blogger help center, if it won't download, I should do several things, and I'm doing them in order.

#1, re-save the video (done).
#2, make sure pop-up blockers are turned off (done).
#3, attempt download with another browser (in process).

That's where I'm at now. Stay tuned, folks.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Finally got it to download, but (of course) there was the little problem of it having been written before this, so it downloaded as an earlier blog, so look below instead of above. I wasn't about to copy and paste into a new blog and hope that it would actually download again. I'll stick to them being in the wrong order instead.

- Kathleen

No comments: