Sunday, October 11, 2009

Babysitters in Amsterdam

I've had some inquiries through my blog on how to find babysitters or babysitting positions in Amsterdam. Since I don't live there, only visit my son's family and grandchildren, I had to do a little checking to get this information. This suggestion comes from my daughter-in-law. I appreciate her pointing me in the right direction.

The American School has a Yahoo Group called Ashbuy where people post things they want to buy or sell. She has seen people post things there about babysitting. Part of this group is also Ash Business, where people can advertise their services. That may be worth checking out. People wanting to view postings need to become members of that Yahoo Group, but it's not difficult, and is free of charge.

I've made it very easy for you. To join the group, simply click here. I hope this helps, and thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments: