Saturday, September 26, 2009

Timberland Farm Museum Video


I finally got my video camera downloading problem sorted out, and it only took me about six hours to put together eight minutes of video from our two hours tour of the Timberland Farm Museum in Loveland, Colorado. I realize this is a long clip, but it's about a third of what it started out as, and remember: you don't have to watch it...

Anyone wondering if the place is worth visiting, though, will get a sense of how great the place is. These eight minutes barely scratch the surface of what we saw. I never got any good photos of the grand staircase, since it was so dark, in the brick homestead. I didn't get any photos of the outside of the yellow farmhouse. As I explained in the last blog, I hadn't charged my batteries. Bad Mama.

I did, however, export to the smallest format possible so that it would download more quickly for everyone on the page. Let me know how that works for you.

No comments: