Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Latest Flight & Health News

This is just a quick post to update everyone who might be interested on the latest news on my health and our flight to Amsterdam. Today's flight of the same number corresponding to our flight on Thursday is in the skies, scheduled to land in Amsterdam on time in less than an hour, 7:35 a.m. their time. This sounds very promising for our chances of arriving as scheduled, God willing and the volcano doesn't blow in the wrong direction...

I spent an hour with my wonderful physical therapist today. If you're in the Loveland area, you really can't beat Rebound Sports Physical Therapists. Jami, the therapist I was lucky enough to get, saw me limping in and checked me over. She had one of the assistants pack my back and neck in hot, wet and heavy packs, and then worked on getting me as pain free as possible. I can't believe how much better I feel than I did before I went in there. There are times when a good physical therapist is better than a doctor.

1 comment:

sherrie said...

Great! I hope you can go to her a few more times before you fly away.