Sunday, September 9, 2007

I give up


I'd like to start by inviting you to watch another slide show. What I'd really like to do is have another photo that you can click on, like I did when Ben helped me last time, but the new slide show's been up for three days, and I finally give up. It's there, but I can't get the link to work. The photo won't go in the right spot on the page. Then the slide show won't open up when you click on it. I can't ask Ben to fix it every time I do a slide show, so I'm just going to give you the link until I figure out how to do this. I may never figure it out, but that doesn't sound like me. I think eventually it will click into place. It should. So for now, if you want to see my cousin Joe's semi-famous outhouse tour, please visit (click here).

Now for the really good stuff...

Jeremy and Elisha arrived in Denver today, and we brought them home for the week. It's just been a wonderful day, full of laughter and talking, sharing our excitement in our home and life here in Colorado. It's so good to have them here. Tomorrow we'll start showing them our life here in Colorado with a trip to the Rocky Mountain National Park. Life is good. Family is good. Being together is great.

A little Post Script here. I didn't end up posting this last night because I realized when previewing that the click here button did absolutely nothing. It still does nothing this morning. Too bad. I'll work on it in edit mode later, or I'll once again beg Ben to help. Maybe this time he'll explain what he did. Once in awhile I feel dumber than dirt. I guess I must have prayed for humility this week without realizing it.

No comments: