So here are just a few of my favorite questions. If you feel led to answer one or more of the questions in the comments section, go ahead. Or take them home and ask your friends. Start a few arguments. It can really be enlightening.
- Which is more correct: Look before you leap, or He who hesitates is lost?
- Which is more often true: Out of sight out of mind, or Absence makes the heart grow fonder?
- If you had to choose, could you more easily live without your sight or your hearing?
- If you had to decree a permanent temperature range of twenty degrees, worldwide, what would it be?
- Is it more important to be right or to have people know you're right?
- If it's more blessed to give than to receive, shouldn't you let your friends get more blessings by receiving more easily?
Now, if you have any questions for me, I'd love to hear them. These are the strange sorts of thoughts that sometimes drift through my mind while I'm walking, cooking or watching television. The questions hang around for years, and then pop out in conversations occasionally when I get to know someone well enough to wonder what their opinion might be on one of my dippy musings. I get a lot of blank looks, a few interested nods. Sometimes people answer briefly and then quickly change the subject. At least this way I don't have to see your reactions. I love blogs.